RED LION RED LION

That was...

...the weirdest application of my music ever. XD

I see that this is definitely not all about the engine or the graphics, proven by the other reviews before mine. It's more about the messages and symbolisms of certain events and objects. Unfortunately, not many will get it, myself included...^^;

Still this stands as proof that you could have one meaningful animation/game if you improve on certain things. =)

someplaceelse responds:

First of all I would like to say, you have great music, I thought I was lucky to find something so good, and something that went so smoothly for the idea I had for my game.
Second of all, thanks for the review, it proves that this game/whatever this really is succeeded in it's purpose. As for not getting it though, I can't help you with that. Different people understand different things, right?

Extreme Loch Ness Battle Extreme Loch Ness Battle

'coo

Man, I forgot how I got here, but it was through randomly browsing, that's for sure. And here I am surprised that the first song of mine that's has ever been used in a Flash game is...is...XD

Well, the game's pretty simple, but difficult. Especially the fact that you're forced CLICK the arrows and spacebar instead of being able to just keyboard it. It would've been easier that way, but it's all part of the challenge isn't it ^^