Terry Bogard's Day Out Terry Bogard's Day Out

ahh jesus christ, the "BURNING!" part gets me all the damn time, such a classic

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Hilarious!

This is coming from the maker of that Boss Battle! theme you used over there, which I thank you for by the way :D Made me laugh for an animation that seemed so simple, what with all the parodies you included. Great job!

ViolentBuddha responds:

Tnx dude , you got great music!

Hotdog - Episode 1 Hotdog - Episode 1

I swear I've heard that song somewhere before...

Okay j/k hi LuccasBode XD

I watched the original from YouTube (without subtitles though) and this "port" is actually pretty good except for a few things. Specifically like what was repeatedly mentioned by others, the audio quality could be better, and while I have no complaints about the animation (3-D in NG? O_O) the final movie could use some bard on the top and bottom to cover the empty white space on top, and you could adjust it to cover the black bar on the left, too.

All in all, nice vid, funny ending, thanks for using my remix and good luck in future episodes! =)

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

BRILLIANT.

...that explains everything.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Holy f***ing s**t.

I...I can't believe it. This is incredibly awesome in every way. I mean, usually when there are sequels to amazing pieces of Flash, they're rarely as good or better than the original. But this one is an example of those rare points. Amazing work. Keep it up.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Wow, Double Helix, this pwns so much.

This is incredibly original and is put into life on this flash. I can't beleive how awesome this flash is compared to others, and I do hope you make a lot more!

-rtnario